Lead Paint

Posted under 02ebea8f-1477-4f97-ac10-18d0ae80fa5f

Lead based paint can be very dangerous to you and your family. Unfortunately it can be found in a variety of places including walls and children's toys. Wherever it is found, it poses a health risk to the people around it.

Lead based pain can peel and chip from your walls. As it decomposes further, it can become airborne allowing people to breathe it in. On children's toys, the lead may be ingested, causing health problems.

If you or someone you know has been injured by lead paint, contact the Racine personal injury attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® at 800-242-2874.