Bay Shore Development Corp., the owners of the Ocean City hotel where a father and daughter died of carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning in June 2006, filed a formal response to a lawsuit brought by the family of the deceased, denying any liability on its part and pushing the blame onto its co-defendants.
Bay Shore asserts that any responsibility should rest with All About Plumbing, Heat Transfer Products, or R.E. Michel, its co-defendants in the case. It claims that the CO leak was caused by defective devices and maintenance on the part of these other companies, and seeks to clear itself of all wrongdoing.
If you or someone you love has been injured due to another person or company’s negligence, don’t hesitate to call 262-554-6200 and speak with a Racine personal injury lawyer at Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®