When burning candles, it is important to keep an eye on them to make sure that the fire does not get out of hand. If the candle flickers, it could catch nearby materials on fire. In addition, knocking the candle over can easily cause a fire.
Recently, a multifamily home on Winslow St had a fire in the basement apartment. According to fire fighters, someone knocked over a candle. Fortunately, there were no injuries in that particular incident. However, that is not always the case.
If you or someone you know has been injured, contact the Racine personal injury attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® at 800-242-2874.